The Athlone Counselling Team will be training new volunteers for the counselling service. Applications will be available as from the 8th June and completed applications need to be returned by the 1st of July 2016.
The cost of the course is R4, 000.00 with a non-refundable registration fee which is R1, 500.00. Payment options are as follows:
- in full before or on the date of registration – R4, 000.00
- registration fee and payment over the duration of the experiential training course – R1,500.00 on or before registration plus R833.33 per month for 3 months
- registration fee and payment over the duration of the experiential training course and probation – R1,500.00 on or before registration plus R277.78 over 9 months
- registration fee and outsourced sponsorship. Once your application for the training is approved, we can provide you with a letter supporting your appeal – R1,500.00 on or before registration and you seek sponsorship for the remainder of the fees.
Training dates, venues and times:
- Venue, 335A Klipfontein Road, Gatesville, Athlone
- Please see provisional dates below
- All training except where specified alongside the date is from 18h00-21h00
|Tues, 26 July, 18h00 – 21h30||Tues 16 Aug||Tues 30 Aug||Sat 10 Sep 10h00|
|Wed, 27 July, 18h00 – 21h30||Wed 17 Aug||Wed 31 Aug||Week 12 – 16 Sep – Orientation|
|Thur 28 July 18h00 – 21h30||Thur 18 Aug||Thurs 1 Sept||17 Sep – 10h00 Examination|
|Tues, 2 Aug 18h00-21h30||Tues 23 Aug||Tues 6 Sep||Tues 11 18h00 Oct Focus group mtng|
|Wed 3 Aug 18h00 – 21h30||Wed 24 Aug||Wed 7 Sep|
|Thurs, 4 Aug, 18h00 – 21h30||Thurs 25 Aug||Thurs 8 Sep
For more information and to receive an application form, please contact Athlone Counselling Coordinator, Barbara Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 684 1180.